Sunday, October 23, 2011

Recent Mail Received

Hi Everyone,
This month I've been busy responding to letters and postcards. Here are the pictures of my incoming mail since my last post. I hope you enjoy looking through them. :)

Letter from my friend Bethany

Letter from my friend Julia

Letter from my cousin Rae

Letter from the Postale Society. More on that later. :)

Letter from my friend Anna

Letter from my friends Abby and Anna

Letter from my friend Melissa. We are doing a quote swap together. Which has been really fun.  :)

Another letter from my friend Melissa. A part of our swap together. :)

Letter from my friend Amelia


Postcards from New Hampshire, Finland, Netherlands and Norway.

Postcards from Germany, Illinois,Amsterdam and Michigan

Postcard from a mail blog.


Postcard from my friend Hannah. She was on vacation. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment