Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sweet Little Valentine's

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you had a day  full of  God's special blessings.

What a surprise to receive so many sweet valentines . I was excited to find all of the special cards and goodies in the mail. I am so thankful to have such dear friends and family. I thought I'd share with you the cards that I received.


My wonderful family gave me these:


Here are all the sweet cards from my dear friends. Their friendship is such a blessing and I'm so thankful to have them in my life. :-)








Today when I went out to get the mail I found this fun package from my friend Grace. I was so surprised and everything was just lovely. I can't wait to hang up the adorable heart banner in my room. What a neat idea!








4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the American Girl card!! Felicity and Josefina are my fav. I also love the two newer ones from New Orleans, Louisiana because that's close to where I live! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah,

    May I first just say I adore the name of your sweet site? *sigh* I see we share the same love of letters and packages, that arrive in our sweet lil' mailboxes. :)

    Secondly, I loved having a small glimpse into your Valentines day. Isn't Grace the sweetest? She certainly made my Valentines day special as well.

    And lastly, but not least, I want to thank you for commenting on my site so often. You truly brighten my day, and make me feel that my writing is truly appreciated. Thank you for that.

    Blessings,
    --Johanna
    serving tea and scones @ www.theoldfashionedgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got your letter today actually! I've already responded and it will go in the mailbox tomorrow and head your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lovely blog! I love it <3
    And I also love all these sweet cards :)
    I wish I had as sweet pen pal as you!
    Best wishes, sweetheart! :)

    ReplyDelete