Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Means A Happy Girl

Hello ! I hope you all are having a wonderful Friday! Aren't you glad we can say tomorrow's the weekend? I know I am :) I want to say thanks for all the sweet comments on my last post. I LOVED hearing about how you started writing.

This afternoon after being out at my yearbook class I headed a couple miles down the road to do a little shopping before coming home. I love looking around the Ulta store and I had a 20% off coupon to use. Picked up some foundation and shampoo. When my mom and I pulled up our driveway we noticed a box sitting on the porch..I was wondering what it could be and it didn't even dawn on me that my Bath and Body works order could've come.

The other day I placed an order from them and have been excited to receive it in the mail. Bath and Body Works was having a promotion. With any purchase you would receive their new fragrance ($22) for free and if you spent $25 you only had to pay $1 for shipping. I thought I'd splurge and place an order. :)

           Love the box it came in!!
 Forever Red Fragrance Mist and....London Calling Tea & Lemon candle! When I first saw this I knew I had to get it. If you've read my blog for a bit, you know I love London. :) The candle smells really good and so does the perfume.
 The hand sanitizers were on sale. If you bought 5 you got them for a dollar each. :)
Some great coupons also came along with the package. :)

Yay for Fridays! :)

Until next time,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. I love bath and body works <3 I always keep their great-smelling germX in my purse!!

    ReplyDelete