Monday, August 12, 2013

Postcard Swap

In 2011 my friend Gracie had a mail group called "The Happy Mail Project". There were four swaps that I took part in. A list making one, postcard quote swap, journaling swap, and christmas package swap. Her latest one that I took part in started at the end of June.

Gracie does a lovely job putting it all together. I was very happy to receive all the postcards for this swap.
Each week for four straight weeks you would send a postcard to the person you were assigned to, and they would send you one back. You could write a favorite quote, getting to know you, anything you wanted to share with your partner. Every week you also were given a type of postcard to send. :

Week One: black and white
Week Two: Artsy
Week Three: Colorful
Week Four: Beauty

 These were the lovely postcards waiting for me when I opened up the mailbox. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment