Thursday, December 19, 2013

A Little Hello & November's Incoming

I think it's funny how plans seem to never go the way they are well, planned. I had many hopes of every day blogging in December but as every November day passed, life just got busier and busier and around came December and nothing was ready. I absolutely love sharing everything that comes to mind about lettering friends, and while I have many ideas in my head, time somehow seems to slip and days pass so quickly without realizing another month is gone. I hope you can forgive me for my spaced posts and unsure plans, but 2014 is exciting me , and I hope to make this blog something really special. I just want to thank you all so very much for following and being so sweet to me. To conclude this, here are all the lovelies I found in my mailbox in November. {December incoming will be written soon}










Letters from Katie, Sarah, Rae, Lexi, Rachel, Julia, Hope & Liz, and Courtney. Was November good to you too? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment