Monday, April 16, 2012

Hello Everyone! I hope your day is going well and filled with lots of mail goodness. My inbox was happy almost every day last week as well as today. :) 

My outgoing mail : (sorry the pictures didn't turn out so great.)



 My incoming mail.:
                                              Letter from my friend Abby
                                 Letter and pretty card for my use from my friend Shannah
                                  Letter from my friend Anna
                                  Letter and bracelet from my friend Olivia
                                  Letter from my cousin Rae
                                 Letter filled out on 3 cards from my friend Kelly
                                  Letter from my new pen friend Hannah. :)

Until next time,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have a pen twin too! :) actually, our names are only one letter apart lol :)

    ReplyDelete