Monday, April 9, 2012

New Goodies

Washi Tape Container
An up close look at the new tape  I got in my Easter basket from my parents. :) I'm so excited to have a little collection of tape now.
Note cards given to me by my brothers girlfriend for Easter. :)

Today when I went to get the mail at the post office I found a package from my friend Gracie. She was so sweet to send some fun goodies along with her letter to me. :)

"Fairy tale world stationery set."

"Alice in Wonderland stationery sets"




The stickers that came along with the fairy tale world stationery set. :)

The beautiful letter Gracie sent me. :)

I also received this letter today from my friend Emily. So sweet!

I hope you all had a great Easter and weekend. Do you have any post suggestions or  a certain post you'd like to see more of on here? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Until next time,
Hannah

5 comments:

  1. You have some really cute stationery there. Love your tape collection! :) p.s. I will be replying to your letter this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marian! Looking forward to your letter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The washi tape you received is so pretty. What a great little gift to receive. And I'm glad you liked the little package :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your lovely Card you sent me! I am going to reply back soon. I love you tape.
    <3
    Anna

    ReplyDelete