Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mail Goodness

Hello! Spring is finally here! I hope your days are filled with blessings and lots of sunshine. Wishing you all lots of mailbox happiness. :-)

Letter from my friend Hannah

Letter from my friend Lexi

Letter from my friend Julia

Surprise package from my friend Becky. When I opened up my mailbox yesterday I couldn't believe what I saw. I found a package wating for me. I opened it up and found so many fun little treasures including 3 rolls of washi tape, jewelry making supplies, a notepad and  scrapbooking embellishments as well as an adorable card filled with her latest happenings.

A closer look at the washi tape. :-)

This letter was sent out this past Saturday. It probably arrived today in the finders mailbox. Don't want to say who it went to in case she hasn't gotten it yet. ;)

Until next time,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment