Monday, July 16, 2012

Incoming and Update

Hello! I want to thank you all so much for commenting on my last post. You were all so helpful. Thanks! I'm not totally sure that I have everything resolved yet but I was reading on Google about how someone stopped posting for a few days and tried again and it worked. So  I hope that's all it is and that I can start writing again. :) I feel behind on posting my incoming mail so I decided to just post all that I've gotten so far this month. :) I put the letters and postcards together.

Letters from Rae and Liz and Postcards from Shannah and Postcrossing

Letters from Shannah and Bethany

Letters from Marian, Emilie, Bethanie, Olivia and Abby & Anna

Until next time,
Hannah

4 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you got it fixed! :) I look forward to seeing future posts! Oh, and I smiled when I saw the familiar card/letter in the photo. ;)
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the mail you got there. So bright and summer looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! There's my postal messages!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!Great incoming mail and surely you be very happy to receive them.

    I wish I could be your penpal too.

    ReplyDelete