Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Bit Of Fall In The Mail


I always love walking out to get my family's mail in the afternoon. While some people get their mail around 10 a.m. ours usually comes around 4 p.m. One of the reasons I like having a p.o.box is because my mail is ready to be picked up by 10. While I don't go to the post office every day I try to go at least a couple times a week..though there are times where the box is empty. I'm hoping to sign up where I'll be notified every time something is waiting. 

The other day I walked out to get the mail and found a package waiting in our mailbox. Two of my sweet friends sent me a few things from their recent trip. They've been so kind to do this in the past and I'm always so thankful. 



Thank you girls for always thinking of me and sending me such adorable things. The package smelled so good as well. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment