Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Outgoing Mail September 3rd.

During the month of August, I started to get the idea of changing the number of my p.o.box. I've had it since February 2011, and figured I'd have it for another year, but didn't feel like standing on my toes again , I thought It was time for a change. :) This past Friday I went to close my box (since It needed to be renewed the next day) and change to a new number. I like the spot much better now as I can see without stepping up. :p  

I held on to a lot of my letters because I didn't want to have any issues with having them transfer over. Today when I went to the post office, I had quite the stack of outgoing mail being sent all over the US. If you've been waiting on mail from me, it's most likely "on the way" though I do have a few letters/ packages I'm working on sending out. :)














 I have a couple more letters but they were used with the same stationery so I didn't post them. :) I felt like getting most of my mail out before school starts tomorrow so I would have a fresh start. Not sure yet how busy it will be. 

*Reminder, if you have any questions or something you'd like to see on here, please check out this post.  :)


4 comments:

  1. So cool seeing all your letters! :D I can't wait to get your letter! :)
    hugs, kisses, and lots of love! :D
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend! From what I know, I think somebody got a letter today. ;) <3

      Delete
  2. ohhh, a penpal friend gave to me that purple set of Paris :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the set of purple Paris stationery. I knew I had to buy it when I saw it. :)

      Delete