1. Please tell us about yourself, How old are you? What made you want to start writing?
2. When did you start writing?
3. Have you met any of your pen pals?
4. How many people do you write?.. How many different states? Any out of the country?
Hmm... right now I think I write four people, all in different states. :) And unfortunately, I don't write to any people out of the country. That would be really cool though! :)
5. What is your favorite thing about writing letters?
I love getting to know people that live in different places all across the country. I always love hearing about their lives. :)
6. Favorite place to buy stationery?
Hmm... I actually haven't bought any stationary in a long time. :D Maybe Home Goods... I'm not really sure actually. :D
7. How do you store your stationery?
I keep it in my desk drawer. :)
8. Where do you keep the letters you receive?
I have a binder that I keep all my letters and cards in. It's fun to look through them, and remember things that people have said in their past letters! :)
9. Favorite letter writing blogs if you have them?
Yours and Sarah's. :)
10. In closing, what is something that you'd like to share with us that you haven't mentioned yet?
Hmm... oh! I'm homeschooled, and a junior this year. :) I love being homeschooled!
Thank you so much, Hannah for sharing with us and taking the time to send in your answers. I enjoyed reading them. :) You're such a sweet friend and I'm so blessed to know you. <3
If you would like to be featured on here, I'd love to share your answers with everyone. Please go here for more info